Wednesday 8 September 2021

This is not a photo opportunity.

  Hello everyone, 


Welcome to my blog where today I am sharing a project for VivaLasVegaStamps!  This time I have made an art journal spread and I had to use some of the new Banksy inspired stamps again. Love them ! 



As soon as I saw this rat and the girl on the stool I knew that I wanted to make these AJ pages! 
I started with a blending tool and adding inks. I used Distress Oxide inks, Worn Lipstick, Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade. I then used a brayer and white paint and toned it down, especially along the edges. I then added some random stamping and used a circle stencil with more white paint. 
I stamped the main images and gave them a little hint of colour, adhered them to the page on top of some washi tape. Lastly I added splatters, doodling and the sentiment of course which I think was apt for the scene. 




I have used the following stamps:


Thank you for stopping by today!









1 comment:

  1. What a great spread, Corrie - I'm grinning like a rat over cheese. That Banksy set of stamps is calling, calling, calling!

    ReplyDelete