Thursday 30 July 2020

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

Happy Thursday! For today's Vera Lane Studio Post I have made 2 mini journal pages.



The background for this first one was made with a brayer and acrylic paint. I then stencilled and starmped over the top. I resized, printed and coloured the images and cut them out. I arranged them on the page after putting down some washi tape. 
I have used the newly released 'Suns' set and the older 'Zebra and Wildebeest' sets. 




This background was a gelli print but not a very nice one. So I stencilled the bubbles over it and rolled over the brayer with the leftover white paint. I added some stamping and then printed this mermaid from the "Mini Mermaid" collage set and adhered her. An old sticker saying Salty Kisses and some doodle lines finished it off. 
You'll find the Mermaids HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

1 comment:

  1. I always love your mini journal pages and these are no exception...your fix with white over the last page was inspired...it's amazing what those layers can do!!

    ReplyDelete