Thursday 23 July 2020

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

Happy Thursday !
For today's Vera Lane Studio post I have made a postcard and a small journal spread.



This card was made with this weeks 'Bow Bees' release. Isn't she cute! I made a background for her with Distress Oxide sprays. I used a brown and a blue. I added some stamping with Janet's 'Background Noise' stamp set by AALL & Create and I put some white paint on the spot where I wanted her to make her stand out more.  I resized and printed the bee and coloured her, cut her out and adhered her onto the card. Lastly I added some doodles and the sentiment from the same set. 

You'll find these cute bees HERE




For this journal I added pink Distress Oxide ink to two pages in this journal. I did add gesso before. Next I put a stencil on the pages that I sprayed with water. I added some stamping with Janet's 'Background Noise' stamp set and some washi tape. 
Next I printed the zebra from the 'Zebra and Wildebeest' set with the bird on his back and coloured the image, cut it out and adhered it to the page. Lastly I added some doodling and the sentiment which is from the same set. 

You'll find this adorable Zebra HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

3 comments:

  1. Corrie, temptation strikes again.. A set of beautiful cards today, nice to see your different and inspiring designs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both the card and the journal. That quiet background on the card really sets off your little bumbler in those bright stripes. And stripes must be the theme for the day with that funky zebra doing the wild thing. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two stars, my friend! Love the versatility of your creations. You definitely know how to create outside of the box and SCORE! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete