Saturday 11 July 2020

Reservations

Hello everyone,

For the second helping of inspiration for the July Challenge "Do what makes you happy" over at Country View Challenges, I have made an art journal spread because that is what makes me happy ! We would love to see what makes you happy so why not play along. Please do read the rules on the Country View Challenges BLOG.


Of course there is a YouTube tutorial too. 

You'll find the video HERE or you can click on the picture below and go via the YouTube link at the bottom. 



Thank you for stopping by today ! 


7 comments:

  1. Brilliant Corrie as always, off to watch your fab video.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love watching your process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one really made me laugh! Sounds like me when Russ and I were both working! lol Made my day! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous spread. Love the way you work, too. Wouldn't have ever thought of using washi tape that way... brilliant!
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Corrie, it really made me smile. Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you make me laugh, Corrie - I'm with you on this one, and SO appreciate your sense of humour, along with the fabulous colour on this spread. Bang on! :D

    ReplyDelete