Tuesday 14 July 2020

Iris

Hello everyone, 

For today's GDT post for AALL & Create I have made a card. It is a very easy and simple card but sometimes it is nice to not have to use everything and the kitchen sink! 




here's how I made it:




I used Distress Oxide Inks in Fossilized Amber and Speckled Egg to make the background. I smooshed the ink on my craft sheet and dunked the card into it, drying after every dunk. Do this as many times as you like. Next I stamped the background with the same inks and 2 stamps from this set. 



More background stamping this time with grey and black Versafine inks and 2 of the stamps of this set. 


I then stamped the flower on the card and on a piece of scrap that was yellow. I did add some more colour to it with markers. 


Here is what it looked like after colouring the flower, cutting it out and adhering it over the top. I added some green to the stem and leaves with a Big Brush Marker. 


the last things I did were adding some doodle lines along some of the sides and I stamped the little label, inked it with Speckled Egg and stapled it to the side. I also added some white splatters. 





I have used the following stamps:

#339 - Colour Theory by Janet Klein
#333 - Iris by Tracy Evans

For more information about all the AALL & Create Products please visit:


Thank you so much for stopping by today! 


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous backdrop. The iris sits beautifully and us coloured so wonderfully 😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...absolutely lovely, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and sweet card, love the image you chose and your colouring is so pretty…..♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW absolutely stunning, I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a stunning card, Corrie - I especially like that iris stamp and the way you added those lines around the card...really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete