Tuesday 28 July 2020

Art journal page for AALL & Create

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my blog where today I have an art journal page to share. I made this with the new AALL & Create stamps. I love them all.


And here is how I made this:


First I brayered acrylic paint on my Mixed Media paper. I used Dina Wakley's Acrylic paints in Lemon, Cheddar, Tangerine and Fuchsia. I added quite some layers. I then brayered white over the top and added the stencilling again with white paint and a blending tool. 


I then added some stamping using Distress Oxide inks (Carved Pumpkin & Seedless Preserves) and Versafine Clair (Nocturne). 


Next I stamped the hare on my page, on book paper and added some of the script around him to my background. I then cut everything out and adhered it to my page. 


A fairly simple page but I like it. 



I have used the following AALL & Create products:
Stamps:
#350 - Splattered Numbers by Tracy Evans
#369 - Hare by Tracy Evans

Stencil:
#90 - Elegance by Olga Heldwein

For more information about the AALL & Create Products, please visit:


Thank you for stopping by ! 


1 comment:

  1. I just want to go for a swim in all this visual texture...this is really marvelous, Corrie, and the colour palette is, as always, just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete