Thursday 9 July 2020

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

and Happy Thursday ! For today's post I have made a mini journal and a post card. Actually the mini journal could also be a postcard because it is about the same size. Sometimes I just think it is easier to glue them into my journal because I get so many cards !



This is Diego (Rivera). He was the husband of Frida Kahlo and a painter too. I resized him, printed and coloured him, then cut him out. I added some stencilling and stamping to the background and placed him and the sentiment. 

The Diego Set is HERE in the shop. 



This postcard was made with one of the 'Oh rats' set. I still really like them. I resized him and coloured him, cut him out and placed him on my prepared background. 
This was a piece of card with pink paint on it. I added stamping and stencilling and a piece of washi tape for him to stand on. The sentiment is a snarky sentiment. 

You'll find the rats HERE

Thank you for stopping by today !

1 comment:

  1. I love your journal page, but it was the postcard that cracked me up. Sisters from different mothers, I think! :D

    ReplyDelete