Thursday 2 July 2020

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

Happy Thursday ! For today's Vera Lane Studio project I have made a card and a postcard.


This card was made with a piece of gelli printed paper. I added some stencilling and stamping using Janet's 'Background Noise' stamp set by AALL & Create. The girl was printed, coloured and cut out. I adhered some washi tape and placed the girl on top. The sentiment finished the card off. 
This girl is from the 'Warm Wishes' set and you'll find it HERE.


This postcard was made with a mop up page from the gelli plate. I added the pink with a brayer later. I added a little bit of stamping and used images from the collage set 'It's a Party' to create this scene. The banner is made from the party hats on this sheet. 

You'll find this fab collage sheet HERE.


Thank you for stopping by today ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment