Thursday 3 October 2019

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

Happy Thursday and welcome to my weekly blogpost for Vera Lane Studio. I can't believe it is October already ! Where did the Summer go. When you read this I have just got back from holiday and as I always work ahead these projects (a postcard and 2 Artist Trading Coins) were made in August !


The background of this postcard was made with a brayer. I used Distress Oxide inks and rolled them over the card, blue on one side, green on the other. I then toned it all down with white acrylic paint. Next I printed the newly release 'Catgirl' and coloured her with Copics, I then cut her out and put her aside. I thought the card needed something more. So in my stash I found these fish. They are from the Collage sheet Fisher Woman. She is still available upon request. I think they go great together. The sentiment is from the Catgirl set. 

You'll find Cat girl HERE


These coins were cut from pattern paper and inked around the edges. The girls are from the 'Kokeshi Dolls' set. I printed them on watercolour paper and watercolored them. I then cut them out and adhered them onto the coins. I added 2 Chit Chat sticker by Tim Holtz.

You'll find the Kokeshi Dolls HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment