Thursday 10 October 2019

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

Happy Thursday and welcome to my weekly blogpost for Vera Lane Studio. For today I have made a card and a postcard.


This postcard was made with a gel printed background, I just added some polkadots through a stencil with white paint. Cate was coloured and cut out; I used my Copics with a tiny bit of pencil for shading. I stood her on a piece of washi tape and added a clippings sticker as a sentiment. 

You'll find Cat and her Canine HERE


The second project is a card:


This little birdie is from the "For the birds" collage sheet. I simply made a print with a stencil (you rub Distress Oxide Ink on the stencil, spritz with water and print) and added a piece of pattern paper and some washi tape for him to stand on. I then added the sentiment which is from an older set. 

You'll find the collage sheet HERE.

Thank you for stopping by today ! 



1 comment: