Saturday 19 October 2019

Today I will just wear...

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my AALL & Create post for this week. I have followed the example of Abs and made a round art journal page. So fun ! I have also used some of the new collections, so exciting! They are fabulous but then they always are ! Can you tell I am smitten ?





So, this little gal is by Janet Klein, isn't she fabulous ! 

Here's how:



I used Distress Oxide Inks and Sprays to make the background. I rubbed a pink DO Inkpads over the "Lotza Dotz" stencil and printed it on the circle. I also used it as a stencil with a blending tool.


Next, some very subtle stamping with yellow ink and this new stamp by Tracy. 


A little more stamping with black this time and another of Tracy's new stamp. 


I then stamped the little Pineapple queen, her pineapples and crown too. I also stamped part of this the number stamp on a piece of book paper, I thought I could use it as a sort of washi tape and that is what i did. I also stamped the sentiment on this booktext. 


Next I coloured the images and cut them out. 


Here she is... 


A close up of the sentiment and you can see the yellow stamping better here. 




And the finished piece. I also scraped some black paint along the edges. 

I have used the following stamps:

#259 - Pineapple queen by Janet Klein
#239 - Teasel by Tracy Evans
#235 - by Tracy Evans
Stencil #39 Lotza Dotz by Autour de Mwa

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products please visit:

www.aallandcreate.com/boutique

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


1 comment:

  1. Prachtig geworden en wat leuk dat AALL nu ook de stempels van Vera Lane gaat uitbrengen.

    ReplyDelete