Thursday 31 October 2019

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

and Happy Thursday ! For today's Vera Lane Studio post I have made two postcards.


This is this weeks release called "Haircut". I thought she would look lovely with a crown so I drew her one. I added a doily and a clippings sticker on a postcard sized piece of pattern paper and stuck her on too. 

You'll find Haircut HERE.


...and because today is Halloween I made a 'wicked' postcard too. I used a gel print as a background and added some doodling, splattering and brayering, all with white. I then added Sally (from the set Sally and Jack) and the dog (From the set Cat and Canine) together with a word chip by Tim Holtz. 

You'll find Sally and her mate Jack HERE.
You'll find the dog HERE


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 



2 comments: