Thursday 31 October 2019

Not a morning person

Hello everyone,

welcome to another project for AALL & Create! Today I have made a card with one of Olga's 'morning' themed stamps and this one is just like me! lol


Here's how:


On a very light gelli print mop up page I 'stamped' or 'printed' this stencil using Distress Oxide inks in Tumbled Glass and Dusty Concord.


Next I used this stamp set to add some more interest to my background. 


I love this chap, he is just like me in the morning! I stamped him on the background, on white card stock and I also stamped the sentiment and some clouds. For the clouds I coloured some card stock with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink. 


Next I coloured the bear with my Copic Markers and I added some white highlights here and there. 


I then put everything together on the background and glued the finished piece to a white card base. 



I have used :

Stamp set #253 - Morning by Olga Heldwein
Stamp set #211 - Count on you by Aida Domisiewicz
and
Stencil #59 - Weathered tiles by Autour de Mwa

For more information about all the AALL & Create products please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment