Wednesday 9 October 2019

Grow, bloom

Hello everyone,

For today's AALL & Create Guest Design team project I have made a card. It is very much inspired by the lovely Tracy Evans but I hope there is some of me in there too.


Here's how:


I made a gel print with acrylic paints and stencil #63


Next I stamped these flowers on a piece of also gel printed paper. 


I toned down the background with white paint and a brayer and I then added stamping and stencilling  using a variety of inks. I used modelling paste with the stencil. 


I then stamped the words I wanted to use and cut them out. I inked the edges with Distress Oxide Ink in Broken China. 


I layered the three flowers and stamped a stem from a different bloom from the same set. 



I think it turned out lovely ! 

I used the following stamps:

#210 Background Mash up by Tracy Evans
#70 Quirky blossoms by Tracy Evans

Stencils:
#39 Lotza Dotz by Autour de Mwa
#63 Wood Pile by Autour de Maw

More information about all the AALL & Create products :

www.aallandcreate.com/boutique 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 




1 comment: