Sunday 13 October 2019

Foolish mortals

Hello everyone,

For the second Bokeh project for the Challenge over at Country View Challenges I have made a Halloween card. I am really not into Halloween but when I saw the new Tim Holtz stamps I knew I had to have them...
We would love it if you played along with us, you might win a £20 voucher for the shop ! You can read all about it HERE.






How cute is she ? lol 

You'll find the process video HERE or you can click on the pic below... 



Thank you for stopping by!  

6 comments:

  1. Great card, Corrie, I love the super fine spider web. Your zombie is cute in her own way… I do wonder if I'm the only one thinking she has a family resemblance with Michael Jackson?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing background! I'm not into (creepy) Halloween either, but your card is just wonderful. Love the embossed spider web and the colours. Well done again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant Corrie, I love these stamps too, and yes, she definitely has a look of Michael Jackson lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME Halloween card ! Love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete