Tuesday 16 March 2021

Friends, little book

 Hello everyone, 

Welcome to my blog where today I am sharing a little book made for AALL & Create. I have used design paper as a base so it was fairly easy and quick to put together. 



Here's how:


This is a so called Zine book. It is folded from an A4 sized piece of paper. Search Zine book on YouTube and there will be many tutorials. 

First, I bartered white paint over the pages and the front and back. I then added stencilling with Distress Oxide ink. I used Worn Lipstick.



Next I added stamping.


I then added washi tape along some of the edges. 


Next, I stamped the heart and the word Love. In the end I just used the heart on the front of the book and used the word 'friends' as a title. 


I decided to add more washi tape, this time to go underneath the heart.  


I then stamped the animals I was going to use and coloured them with Distress Ink and a water brush. 


Here they are.. 


Front of book. 
I did add some splatters. 


And the pages in the book.. 



The back of the book.

I have used the following materials:

Washi tape #12 - Horticultural Layers by Tracy Evans

Stencil #39 - Lotza Dotz by Autour de Mwa

Stamps:
#366 - Roundly by Autour de Mwa
#350 - Spattered Numbers by Tracy Evans
#466 - Quirky Friends by Trace Evans
#453 - Heart Grunge by Tracy Evans

For more information about all the AALL & Create products including a list of worldwide stockists, please visit :


Thank you for stopping by ! 





4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Corrie, adore the colours and background ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little book, Corrie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful mini book, Corrie - you know how much I love them, and the colours and design on this one really speak to me. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete