Thursday 18 March 2021

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Welcome to my blog where today it is time for another post for Vera Lane Studio; the weeks fly by ! 

For the first project I have made a postcard with the newly released set 'Aviary'. I kept it simple and printed the images on a postcard sized piece of paper and coloured everything, I finished it off by putting some washi tape here and there and the sentiment which is part of the set. 

You'll find this new set HERE.


The second project is a mini journal page made with one of the dogs from the set 'Favourite breeds'. I love sausage dogs, my mother had quite a few over the years and I had one too. Not now, sadly, all I have is some gold fish in the pond! :O)
I used watercolours for the background and then stencilled on top. I added some stamping, then toned it down with white paint. 
Lastly I added the washi tape, doodling and of course the dog. 
You'll find the dogs HERE.


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 





1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful, Corrie, and I'm laughing at that mini journal page. That's exactly what a dachshund says to me. Your postcard is light and lovely with all that white space, and speaks to the freedom!

    ReplyDelete