Thursday 25 March 2021

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

I have 2 projects to share today, both for Vera Lane Studio. It is a journal page and a postcard. 



This AJ page was made with a gelliprint from my stash. I added white embossing with an AALL & Create background stamp and then put this nerdy girl on the top. I added some of Janet's new washi tape (AALL & Create) and a small talk sticker. 
You'll find this girl in the set called 'Specs Appeal' HERE



This postcard was made with one of the Flowergirls from the 'Flower girls' collage set. I made the background by dunking a piece of paper into Distress Oxide ink and water. I used Spices Marmalade and Ripe Persimmon. I then brayer-ed over white paint. I added some of Janet's new washi tape (AALL & Create) and some small talk stickers. 
You'll find these lovely girls HERE.

Thank you for stopping by today !





1 comment:

  1. I love them both - and think most women should have the first tattooed on their forehead in reverse so they could get a visual first thing in the morning when they look in a mirror. Both sentiments really speak to me, and I LOVE the textural look of both too.

    ReplyDelete