Saturday 13 March 2021

Music soothes the soul

 Hello everyone, 

Today I am sharing my second inspiration piece for the March Challenge over at the Country View Challenges blog.  As you might know the theme this month is 'silhouettes' and I have made a journal page.

We'd love for you to play along with us but before you do, please read the rules on the CVC blog. 



I have used Distress Oxides for the background, stamps used are by Visible Image and PaperArtsy. 

If you'd like to see me make this please click HERE to be transported to my YouTube channel or go via the picture below. 


Thank you for stopping by today ! 

6 comments:

  1. Great page and video, Corrie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page Corrie! Another silhouette with attitude... girl power!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page as usual, dear Corrie! Liked the video too!
    Have a fab sunday.
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Corrie, I love the background. Have a great week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really packs a punch, Corrie - that girl has attitude+!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful and colourful page! I love the CW circular stencil that you used for the background and how you added the layers of stamping using the Visible Image and Paperartsy stamps - the silhouette is gorgeous 😀. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a happy Friday and weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete