Thursday 11 March 2021

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Welcome to my post for Vera Lane Studio. This week I have made two cards:



I used a background from my stash for this card. It is made with Pan Pastels and a stencil on the gelliplate.

I printed the monkey and coloured him with my Copic Markers, cut him out and adhered him to the panel. I put down some AALL & Create washitape for him to stand on. The hat and the sentiment are from the 'It's a party' collage sheet. 

You find the monkey HERE
The 'It's a party' collage sheet is still available on request.



This card was made with one of the flower girls from the 'Flower Girls' collage sheet. I can't get enough of them, they are so cute. I made the background with Distress Oxide inks in Faded Jeans and Vintage Photo. I used these inks for stamping too; I used Janet's 'Background Noise' stamp set for this. 

You'll find the Flower Girls HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 





1 comment:

  1. Such lovely cards, Corrie - that pan pastel/stencil/gel plate background is beautiful on the first, and I'm loving the colour combo on the second... yummmmmmmmm on both counts!

    ReplyDelete