Tuesday 9 March 2021

Buddies having fun

 Hello everyone, 

Welcome to my blog where today I am sharing another Guest Design Project for AALL & Create. I have made a journal spread this time. I started out with journalling and it is easily still my favourite thing to do. 


Here's how I made it:


I started off painting the pages. I used a lemon yellow for the left page and the same yellow and a green for the right page. I used a paint brush and partly my fingers for blending the yellow and the green. I then took a brayer and rolled over orange paint on the left edge and turquoise on the right, top and bottom edges. I then used a stencil with Distress Oxide ink and water and 'stamped' it in blue on the right and orange on the left.  


Next I stamped the pages randomly using similar coloured Versafine Clair inks. I also heat embossed the crossed with white powder for some more light and white on the pages. 


I then added some grey and black stamping. 


Next, I used Tracy's new alphabet stamps to spell the word 'fun', I did this straight on the page. Tip: put your lovely stamping blocks from AALL & Create under your page, makes it easier to stamp in a bulky journal. 


Next: I stamped these fab birds by Janet Klein. I coloured them with Copic Markers and cut them out. 


I then put it all together using some black paint on the edges here and there and adding the birds. I used some washi tape too. 



I have used the following stamps, stencil and washi tape:

Washi tape #2 - Inspire by Autour de Mwa
Washi tape #6 - Crafty by Autour de Mwa

Stencil #59 - Weathered Tiles by Autour de Mwa

Stamp #338 - Background Noise by Janet Klein
Stamp #372 - Textural Elements by Olga Heldwein
Stamp #385 - Scripted Squares by Bipasha Bk
Stamp #464 - Strange Birds by Janet Klein
Stamp #456 - Snippet Alphabet by Tracy Evans

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today !







5 comments:

  1. You made my day with this awesome page! Perfect colours and background again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful. Thank you for all the step out photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heel mooi en een geheel
    dank uw wel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Encore une jolie création aux couleurs du printemps avec ces poulettes bien sympathiques ! biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always such a delight to see your journal pages, and this one is pure fun, fun, FUN! I love the tag line at the top right, and the colours are luscious!!

    ReplyDelete