Tuesday 30 March 2021

Choose happy

 Hello everyone,

Today I am sharing a card made with the latest AALL & Create release. I really enjoyed making this and decided to use watercolours to colour the little girl instead of my trusty Copic Markers. It is good to change things from time to time. 


Here's how I made it


I cut out a card panel using a die. Something else I hardly ever do.. I then stamped this stamp with VersaMark ink and heat embossed the image with WOW embossing powder. 


I wanted  a tone on tone result so I chose to smoosh Distress Oxide ink in Fossilized Amber on my craft sheet, spritzed it with water and dunked my card in it. I dried it between layers. 


This is the stamp set I chose, I decided to go for the happy one. 


Here she is all coloured ! 


I put down some washi tape to stand her on and also in the top right hand corner to add some balance. 



And here is the card all put together. I just glue her in place together with with sentiment and then glued the panel onto a card blank. 



I have used the following AALL & Create products:

Stamp set #470 - Scripted diamonds by Bipasha BK
Stamp set #478 - Choose Happy by Janet Klein
Washi tape #18 - Poets by Janet Klein

For more information about all the AALL & Create products and a list of international stockists, please visit :

www.aallandcreate.com/boutique 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 




2 comments:

  1. Whether with copics or watercolours, your colouring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this one, Corrie, and I'm with Brigitte! The sentiment is purely awesome, too.

    ReplyDelete