Thursday 1 April 2021

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday! For today's DT post I have made a card and a postcard. 



This card was made with the newly released set 'La belle vie'. I printed her out and then coloured her with my Copic Markers. The background is one from my stash which I added some more colour to and some stamping. The stamps I used are from Janet's set #338 Background Noise by AALL & Create. The little girls is standing on some of Janet's washi tape also by AALL & Create. 

You'll find her HERE.



This postcard was made with an older set, called 'Kokeshi Dolls'. The background is from my stash, I just added splatters and some stamping. I also added some pieces of designer paper for more interest.

You'll find the Kokeshi Dolls HERE.

Thank you for stopping by today ! 





1 comment:

  1. I love both of these, Corrie, and that card texture is wonderfully delicious! Beautiful makes!

    ReplyDelete