Thursday 1 April 2021

Did I roll my eyes out loud?

 Hello everyone, 

It is the first of April today and that means there is another challenge over at Country View Challenges. This month the theme is 'the birds and the bees' and it was set by the lovely Sue. We would love for you to play along but please do read the rules on the blog HERE

I have made a mini journal page with a video. It is a fairly simple one:



If you want to see how I made this then please hop over to my YouTube channel HERE

or click on the pic below:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 


13 comments:

  1. What great fun, and so funny, Corrie...I enjoyed your video as well, but a recent Telus email migration has locked me out of YouTube, so I couldn't comment - sorry! Regardless, I do love your tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off to go watch the video - love your page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super make Corrie - funny isn't it - how can I have forgotten the Crazy birds???? I blame lockdown! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Corrie, such fun and the sentiment fits this bird perfectly. Take care and have a very happy Easter, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous page! I always enjoy your videos and the gelli plate background is wonderful, it looked fun and easy to use - maybe I may treat myself to a gelli plate one day 😁. All the layers of stenciling and stamping look gorgeous too and the bird made me smile! Thanks so much for the inspiration and Happy April! Hugs, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Again it was a great video, Corrie!!! I love your fun journal page!!! Have a happy April and Easter!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely page Corrie, I'm glad you pulled out the crazy birds again, they are such fun!
    Happy Easter! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Corrie. Such a fun page, love it! Happy April xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the giggle, this is tres cute. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card. Love how bright and quirky it is.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your page, Corrie! The bold colors are so striking with the funny bird and sentiment.
    Happy April!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Corrie I love this, such contrast in the colours you chose, and those birds are an old time fav. Hugs Debs xx

    ReplyDelete