Thursday 22 April 2021

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday! For today's Vera Lane Studio project I have made an ATC with the newly released "Create" set. 


He was coloured with Copic Markers and cut out. I placed him on an ATC background from my stash. I have decided to try and use these backgrounds up because some of them have been in that box for years.. lol. Anyway this is a piece of a menu from a fish restaurant. I gelli printed it. The sentiment I used is from the same set. 
You'll find this cute little guy HERE


The second project is this postcard made with yet another background from my stash. I glued it onto my postcard base and cut off the right hand edge. I then added a piece of Janet's fab washi tape by AALL & Create and put one of the flower girls on the circle. The sentiment is a stamp by AALL & Create too. 

You'll find the collage sheet flower girls HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 



2 comments:

  1. Lovely projects, and I agree that creativity is contagious: just seeing your pages makes me want to play with my colours and stamps...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pieces are both truly delicious colour, as always, Corrie, and I love that partial circle on your postcard. The colour against the white is really rich!

    ReplyDelete