Thursday 3 December 2020

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone,

For today's Vera Lane Studio projects I have made a card and a postcard. 


This clean and simple card was made by printing one of Janet's stencils on the front and then adding this sad girl from the newly released collage sheet. The 'washi tape' is from the same collage set. The sentiment is a snarky sticker by Tim Holtz. 

You'll find this collage set HERE


This postcard was made with the 'Big Game' set. I printed, coloured and cut the hippo out. The background is a print with an AALL & Create stencil and Distress Oxide ink. The washi tape is by AALL & Create also. I stamped the background here and there with Janet's 'Visual Ingredients' stamp set by AALL & Create and placed the hippo on the card. The sentiment is from another set called 'Hat Drama'. 

You'll find the 'Big Game' HERE.

Thank you for stopping by today ! 





1 comment:

  1. That card just cracks me up, Corrie...if I wore eyeliner, I'd be in stitches on the floor. :D Lovely hat on your postcard too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete