Thursday 31 December 2020

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone,

Happy Thursday ! I hope you all had a nice Christmas and are looking forward to New Years Eve. We always have tons of fireworks going off at midnight but not today as they have been prohibited because of Covid. There are always lots of accidents and they simply don't want these people turning up at the hospitals. Oh well, let's just hope that 2021 is going to be more like our old lives.. 

Anyway, I have two little project for today,  a journal spread and a postcard. 



This journal spread was really simple to make. I used Janet's Tre Fiori stencil to print the background with Distress Oxide inks. I used Antique Linen and Faded Jeans. Once this was dry I added some washout tape here and there and some doodling. Lastly I added the girl and the sentiment which is a clippings sticker by Tim Holtz. 
The girls if from the set 'Journal Faces' and you'll find them HERE.


This postcard was super easy to. I used Janet's 'Saturday Morning' stencil with Distress Ink in the colour Pumice Stone and applied it with a blending brush. I added a strip of design paper at the bottom and placed the dog on it. I added a Clippings sticker as a sentiment. (This one is from the Halloween edition). 
The dog is from the set "Curly Girl' and is still available on request.

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Corrie,
    Thank you so much for another year full of wonderful, colourful, humorous,inspirational projects. I'm always looking forward to visiting your pages or watching your videos.
    I wish you all the best for 2021.
    Love from Belgium.
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely result for your 'simple-to-make' spread Corrie! And I'm all over that fabulous postcard - what a fabulous find for his grounding! Happy New Year, my friend...may 2021 be all that you could desire...xo

    ReplyDelete