Wednesday 9 December 2020

Into the wild blue yonder

  Hello everyone, 

Welcome to my blog where today I am sharing a Journal spread which I made for VivaLasVegaStamps!  








I still really like the Banksy stamps by VLVS! so from time to time I can't stop myself from using them, like today. The background is made with acrylic paints, a stencil and VLVS! stamps. I also used a little bit of washi tape. The girls was stamped on tissue paper and cut out and glued on, just because stamping in a journal can be problematic. 

I have used the following stamps:


Other materials:
Dina Wakley Acrylics - Lemon, Lime, Turquoise and Cheddar
 Amsterdam Acrylics - Titanium White 
Reeves Acrylics - Mars Black
Archival inks - Jet Black, Watering Can, Tiger Lily, Aquamarine, Leaf Green
Tissue paper
Tim Holtz Washi tape 'Halloween'
Black fine liner

Thank you for stopping by today ! 




1 comment:

  1. Oh I totally understand your affection for the Banksy stamps...they thrill me and hit me in the heart. Love everything about this spread - the colour, the texture and the thought. Sometimes I think we could all do with some heading 'into the wild blue yonder' right now. xo

    ReplyDelete