Tuesday 8 December 2020

Live

 Hello everyone, 

For today's project for AALL & Create I have made a postcard. 




and here's how:


Started with stamping the lotus flowers on my card with Versafine Clair Grey ink. 


I then added some transparent texture paste through this stencil.
After it all dried I added a layer of clear gesso over the top.


Next I used Lindy's Stamp Gang ink sprays to colour the card. I wanted to keep it light and I also wanted to see those flowers so I chose these sprays because they are very transparent. 


Next I stamped the octopus and put some washi tape on white card. I used a punch to cut out circles. I like the effect. I do peel them off the card again and use them as they were. 


Next I stamped the background a little. Not too much as there is already lots going on. 


In this picture you can see the washi tape with the circles adhered. I also used a piece of this washi tape; it spells the word 'LIVE'. I then went around the card with black acrylic paint on a pallet knife to frame it. 




The octopus after colouring and cutting out. 


and here is the finished card matted on a piece of black card stock. 



I have used the following AALL & Create products:

Stencil: 
#110 - Digits checked - by Bipasha Bk
Stamps:
#390 - Sea Life by Bipasha Bk
#441 - Lotus Clusters by Bipasha Bk
Washi:
#1 - Eclipses by Autour de Mwa
#6 - Crafty by Autour de Mwa

For more information about all the fantastic AALL & Create products please visit:


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful, Corrie, and I so much love your process explanation and photos...capturing the nuances of the layers is just perfect. Your chapeaued octopus makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete