Thursday 24 December 2020

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 

Happy Thursday ! For today's Vera Lane Studio projects I have made a journal page and a tag. 



Every now and then I have to use Miss Dee again. So today was the day, and she is in full Christmas mood! (A bit like me...lol).
I decorated the page with blue stars from a home made stencil and then printed, coloured and cut out Miss Dee. I decided to give her a festive hat; this one, together with the sentiment is from the set 'Treena"

Both of these sets are still available on request. 



This tag was made with a piece of watercolored paper from my stash. I printed, coloured and cut out this cute little girl and placed her on the tag. There is a piece of thin paper from a paper bag underneath her to make her stand out more. I added some doodling and the sentiment and that finished the tag. 
She is from the set "Carolers", and you'll find then HERE.

Thank you for stopping by today. 


2 comments:

  1. ooooooh, deze zijn ook weer gaaf. Ik heb me voorgenomen geen kerststempels meer te kopen.... Ik kom wel erg in de verleiding! Fijne feestdagen Corrie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, I've just had my morning belly laugh. That journal page is a hoot, and no doubt is a great visual for many of us on this Christmas Eve. Bless you, my riotous friend. And your tag is beautiful! May your holiday season be filled with light and joy...xo

    ReplyDelete