Tuesday 29 December 2020

Bloom !

 Hello everyone, 

For today's AALL & Create project I have made a card with a VIDEO tutorial: 



and here's how; I am sorry but I didn't take many photos as I was filming, so if you want to know how I made this just scroll down to the YouTube link... 


anyway, I started with making print with this stencil. this is not the one I used in my project but I forgot to take pics... lol 



I coloured the flowers separately and cut them out. 
\

I coloured the leaves with watercolour markers directly on the card and added the coloured flowers after I cut them out. 






The sentiment... 


The finished article... 





Here's the video :


Or you can click HERE to take you straight to my YouTube Channel..


Thank you for stopping by ! 












3 comments:

  1. Lovin' the sentiment here, Corrie, and I do think it fits you to a 't'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background and entire card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this and the mini you cutie is ace

    ReplyDelete