Tuesday 20 October 2020

A hug in a cup - a mini canvas for AALL & Create

 Hello everyone, 


welcome to my blog where today I am sharing a mini canvas made with some of the new release stamps from AALL & Create. They are fabulous ! 



.. and here is how:


I started with a mini canvas (10 x 10 cm - 4" x 4") and applied texture paste through this stencil. When this was dry I added a layer of clear gesso because I was going to use pigment powders and that way the surface is all the same. In the end I used acrylic paints so the gesso was really not needed. 



I added some washi tape just for some more texture and interest. 


I painted the canvas with PaperArtsy Fresco paints in two shades of blue and cream in the middle. You can see the washi tape still in the top left corner. I also added some stamping with this set and some inking along the edges. 


Next I stamped out this fab little girl by Janet Klein for AALL & Create. 


I coloured her with my Copic Markers... and cut her out. 


and here it is all put together. 



I have used the following AALL & Create products:

Stencil #97 - Starry night by Janet Klein
Stamp set #418 - Tea Time
Stamp set #338 - Background Noise by Janet Klein

Thank you for stopping by ! 








































2 comments:

  1. Corrie - I love to create little projects on these 4x4 mini canvases. I love ALL of your creations - I scrolled all the way down to the little flower faced girl at the bottom (before it said "go to older posts") - saving that for next time! I really enjoy looking at your art! Clintine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Corrie. You art is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete