Tuesday 27 October 2020

A postcard inspired by Abs..

Hi everyone, 

On Saturday 17th of October I was watching the Rewind of the Hochanda shows for AALL & Create's 4th birthday and I got inspired by Abs's demos. So I created this postcard with one of Bipasha's new stamps.



Here's how:


I started off by printing this stencil on a piece of Mixed Media paper. I used Distress Oxide Inks in Mustard Seed and Cracked Pistachio.


 Next I took this fish from Bipasha's new Ocean Wonder stamp set and stamped it onto my card. I used Versafine Clair. 


Next I used Distress Inks and Distress Oxide inks and a water brush to add colour to the fish and the flowers. I used the same-ish colours as are in the background. 


Next I added stamping with this 'Numerator' set by Tracy. I used Distress Oxides in the same colours as the background but also my black Versafine Clair ink. 


Lastly I added some doodle lines. 



I have used the following materials:

Stencil #105 - Lotza Trianglz by Autour de Mwa
Stamp set : #386 - Ocean Wonders by Bipasha Bk
Stamp set #400 - Numerator by Tracy Evans

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products, please visit:



Thank you for stopping by today ! 




3 comments:

  1. Super die nieuwe visstempels van AALL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that fish stamp and it looks fabulous on that background...yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete