Thursday 8 October 2020

This week at Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone, 


Happy Thursday! For this week's Vera Lane Studio DT post I have made a postcard and a mini journal page. 


This postcard was made with a gelli printed background from my stash. I added some white paint with a brayer to tone it down slightly and added some stamping with Janet's "Background Noise" stamp set by AALL & Create. I coloured the little girl with Copic Markers and cut her out. I then adhered her and the sentiment from this set to the card. Some doodling finished it off. 

You will find this girl from the set "Live joyfully" HERE




This mini journal page was made by dunking a piece of paper into Distress Oxide Ink and water on my craft sheet. I used 'Faded Jeans'. When that was done and dry I decided to leave it just like that. I coloured the little flower girl and cut her out. I adhered her onto the page on top of some washi tape and added the sentiment from the same set. 
She is called "Castilleja and you will find her HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

 

2 comments:

  1. As always, I am boggled by the contrast between your rich backgrounds and fabulous stamps...beautiful pieces, both!

    ReplyDelete