Thursday 29 October 2020

This week at Vera Lane studio

 Hello everyone, 

and Happy Thursday ! Today's Vera Lane Studio projects are two postcards. I love making postcards because they are small and yet big enough to get enough in. 


I love this monkey; he is from the "Monkey Shines" set and I printed, coloured and cut him out. I made the background with Distress Oxide ink by smooshing it onto my craft sheet and dunking the card into it. I put some washi tape down to stand him on and used a snarky sticker as a sentiment. 

You find this cheeky monkey and his friends HERE




This cutie is from an older set called 'Cosmos' and I think she looks adorable in blues and browns. I had this background lying around. It was made with a stencil that I used to print with Distress Oxide Inks. I added washi tape (AALL & Create) and a piece of book paper, some stamping with Janet's 'Background Noise' stamp set for AALL & Create and some black paint along some of the edges. The sentiment is from the same set. 

You'll find Cosmos HERE.  

Thank you so much for stopping by today !





1 comment:

  1. I especially love that first one, Corrie - the splashy background and the impact of the blue on it is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete