Tuesday 6 October 2020

Sometimes a hug says enough - card for AALL & Create

Hello everyone, 

For today's AALL & Create guest design post I have made a clean and simple card:


Here's how I made this:


I inked up this stamp with Distress Oxide Ink in 'Tumbled Glass' and spritzed it lightly with water, then stamped. I wanted a nice light background. 


This cutie was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured with Copic Markers. I then cut her out. 


Next I decided that part of this sentiment would be perfect for her. 


A close up of her. I added some of AALL & Create's new fabulous washi tape for her to stand on. 



I adhered her and (part of) the sentiment to the card panel and then glued the whole thing onto a white card blank. 

I have used the following AALL & Create materials:

Stamps:
#384 - Lined Hexagons by Bipasha Bk
#359 - Raincoat by Janet Klein
#249 - Dog Toys by Janet Klein

Washi tape:
#2 - Inspire by Autour de Mwa
#3 Ponder by Autour de Mwa

For more information about all the fabulous AALL & Create products please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 



6 comments:

  1. Sometimes, there just are no words. This artwork touches my soul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kay ! sending a hug your way ! Mwah!

      Delete
  2. I'm with Kay on this one, Corrie...hugs say so much, and I'm missing them greatly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Corrie. You have given inspiration for two cards.

    ReplyDelete