Thursday 1 October 2020

Dearly departed, a halloween scene

 Hello everyone, 


It is October and that means another new challenge starts over at the Country View Challenges blog. This time the lovely Monika chose the theme and she went for 'Halloween - create a scene' and although Halloween is not really celebrated here in Holland I had loads of fun making a card with a spooky scene. 

We would love you to play along but make sure to stick to the rules that you can find on the CVC blog. We notice more and more people taking part that are not sticking to the theme. Unfortunately that will mean you will be deleted but worse, you won't have a change of winning that £20 voucher. 

I also filmed the process as I usually do so you can see how I made it. That leads me to my question for you. I know there are some of you that really enjoy my videos but if I look at the statistics I see that most people don't even watch until the end, hardly anybody leaves a comment and sometimes these comments are criticisms about the music or something. So, I am wondering whether it is really worth doing them as they are quite a bit of work. I'd like to hear your thoughts, either in English or Dutch.

Anyway, here's my card:



Here's the link to the




Or you can click on the picture above and then on the YouTube link at the bottom. 

Thank you for stopping by today. 



14 comments:

  1. Great video, Corrie!!! I always see some good tricks in your videos I can use later!!! I love them!!! Don't give up, only if it's too much effort!!! I love the card too!!! Have a very happy October!!! Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Corrie,
    I always look forward to your videos and get excited when you have one. I always learn something from them and they make me use my tools! However, I am guilty of not commenting and will try to be better at that! Please keep up the great work!!
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the cutest little skeletons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Corrie,
    I belong to those who are looking forward and really enjoy your videos (and posts in general!): they are colourful, fun, instructive and inspiring. Your art just makes me happy. Thank you for sharing.
    Love from Belgium.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Corrie, such a fun piece. I really am going to have to get myself some of the Tim Holtz wallpaper, it's fabulous! Take care and have a very happy month, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card, Corrie - whimsical to the max! As to your videos, I confess that I have been lax with my own channel for the same reasons you state. It's a great deal of work, and I'd rather be in the studio play, rather than marketing. That being said, I very much enjoy your videos and often find a delightful trick to add to my bag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab card Corrie, I love the idea of dancing on the grave. I would never leave negative comments on anyone's blog...it's just unkind and totally unnecessary. I know videos take a long time to make. I will be totally honest that I only get the time to watch very few indeed. Happy October xx

    ReplyDelete