Tuesday 13 October 2020

It is always possible... a journal page for AALL & Create

 Hello everyone, 


welcome to my blog where today I am sharing an art journal page made for AALL & Create. I used some of Bipasha's stamps for this and I can't wait to start working with the new ones that come out on Wednesday ! 



and here's how:


First I cut a piece of paper to 6x6 and printed this stencil on it. I rubbed it with Distress Oxide ink in Vintage photo and Speckled egg. 



After I used a brayer and some white paint along the edges I used this stamp again with Distress Oxide ink ( Antique Linen) to add some more interest. 


Next I stamped some flowers partly along the edges and added some black paint to accentuate the black ink. 


 Next, I stamped the typewriter stamp on my project, first I used Speckled egg, then a grey VersaFine and lastly a black Versafine, starting on the top and bottom, working my way to the middle. I also stamped just the typewriter on some separate paper and cut it out. I will glue this over the top. 


And here you see how that looks. I also used part of the sentiment that is above the typewriter and stamped it on a piece of paper to cut into strips and adhere. 



I think it came out quite neat ! Oh, I forgot, I also added a tiny piece of the fabulous washi tape on the right hand bottom, just because I could ! lol 

I have used the following AALL & Create materials:

Stencil #109 - Superbly square by Autour de Mwa
Stamp set #324 - Blooming Beauty by Bipasha BK
Stamp set #325 - Time Up by Bipasha BK
Stamp set #385 - Scripted Squares by Bipasha BK 
Washi tape #4 - Encrypt by Autour de Mwa

For more information about all the AALL & Create products please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 

2 comments:

  1. Merci pour ce tuto , une belle réalisation ! biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - the text, the understated colour, the stamps. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete