Thursday 1 October 2020

This week at Vera Lane Studio

 Hello everyone, 


Happy Thursday ! Today, for my Vera Lane Studio project I have made a postcard and a mini journal page. I have also a second bonus postcard which I made with the Batgirl collage sheet. It is so quick and easy to make a nice card with these ready made images. 



This first postcard was made with the newly released "See you later". Isn't he dapper. He has a girlfriend too which I will keep for a future project. 
I had this background lying around. It is made with the shaving foam method, so much fun but also very, very messy. I just added a little stamping and a piece of washi for him to stand on. 

You'll find this adorable alligator HERE



This mini journal page is really just a postcard sized piece of paper. I just sometimes like to glue them into my journal. Again, the background was made with shaving foam. The little witch and cat are from the "Free broom rides" set. 
You'll find it HERE



This postcard is a bonus card. It was really quick and easy to make. I took a gelli printed background from my stash, added some white paint with a stencil and with a brayer and then just glued some of the images from the "Batgirl" collage sheet onto it. The sentiment is a word chip by Tim Holtz from his Halloween collection. I just cut it smaller. 

You'll find this fabulous collage sheet HERE

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

2 comments:

  1. 'Hoi Corrie Herriman, ik volg je nu een tijdje en ik vind het prachtig wat je maakt. Vooral de achtergronden. De kleurencombinatie's zijn geweldig. En het afvlakken van de kleuren met wit, vind ik helemaal super. Helemaal mijn stijl, ( behalve de poppetjes dan). Bedankt voor al je instructie en video's !! Sommigen heb ik al paar keer bekeken. Nu nog keertje zelf beginnen, ligt al heel wat materiaal nieuw te liggen.
    met hartelijke groet, Ankie ten Bosch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those shaving foam backgrounds, Corrie, although having done them, I know just how messy they can be. :D The results are great, though, and they look wonderful here with their new foregrounds!

    ReplyDelete