Thursday 22 November 2018

Merry Christmas

Hello everyone,

welcome to my blog and happy Thursday !

Today's post for Vera Lane Studio is a card with the new Mr. & Mrs. Claus, a postcard and an ATC which I already shared on the VLS fb page because it is for this month's swap.



A CaS Xmas card with the newly released Mr. & Mrs. Claus.

You'll find them HERE

image 0


This lovely girl was coloured by me to send with the ATC below. We swap ATC's every month over at Vera Lane Studio FB page. The theme this month is 'coffee and/or tea'. My make is below. 

This lovely girl bathing in her cocoa is HERE

image 0




This is the ATC for this month. I love Calacas. He is an older image but I think he is great. You'll find him HERE


image 0


Thank you for stopping by today ! 

1 comment:

  1. That coffee first guy is just a hoot - I can totally understand him, for he is me. Love the new Mr. & Mrs. Claus - tres moderne!

    ReplyDelete