Thursday 1 November 2018

Today @Vera Lane Studio

Hello everyone,

and Happy Thursday to you !
For today's Vera Lane Studio DT post I have made a postcard and an ATC.




I bought some designer paper in a sale and thought it would be perfect to use with Vera Lane Studio and here is the first postcard. I added some acrylic paint in the right bottom corner and some washi tape for Charlie to stand on. 

You'll find here HERE. 


For this happy little boy I chose a gelli printed piece of paper and cut it to ATC size. He was printed, coloured and cut out. I used a Tim Holtz sticker as a sentiment and added some washi tape for him to stand on. 

You find him HERE

image 0


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


1 comment:

  1. I always so much enjoy your postcards and ATC's, and these are no exception! I love that pop of orange on the ATC against the blue, and for some strange reason, it's the washi tape on the postcard that really makes it for me...a solid stand! Wonderful, both!

    ReplyDelete