Saturday 3 November 2018

Under the sea

Hello everyone,

It is AALL & Create time again ! yay ! I have made a tag out of cardboard today and filmed the process too ! If you like to see how I made it, please hop over to my YouTube Channel (link below). I would appreciate your support by becoming a subscriber !



It turned out really nice I think, although I had some trouble with it..

 

This is what i used.


I stamped the little seahorse with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide and then coloured it with Copics. I then added some white highlights. 


Background finished. 


A close up..




The finished article. 


Here is the video :

You can click HERE to go straight to YouTube of go via the pic below. 




I have used :

Stamp set #125 - For the Record by Aida Domisiewicz
Stamp set #137- Underwater Wonders by Olga Heldwein
Stencil #39 - Lotza Dotz  by Autour de Mwa 

For more information about the fabulous AALL & Create products please visit:


Thank you for stopping by today 


6 comments:

  1. Deze is supergaaf!! De achtergrond is top en het zeepaardje is zo mooi ingekleurd.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant little tag - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prachtig en bedankt voor het duidelijk you-tube filmpje!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantabulous tag, Corrie - the textural elements make it truly outstanding. Wowza!!!

    ReplyDelete