Saturday 24 November 2018

Playing chess

Hello everyone,

I have another project for AALL & Create to share with you. I have made a set of 6 ATC's with the lovely Chess Pieces set by Bipasha.



And here's how:


The products by AALL & Create I used. 


First I made a gelli print using some of these stamps to add interest to the print. 


Next I brayered white paint over the page and when I was happy I cut it into 6 pieces of card to the size of ATC's. (3,5 x 2,5 inch). I then took this fab stencil by Abs (Autour) and used it as a stamp with Oxide Inks. 


 I then used this set by Louise Nelson to stamp the background. 


The Chess Pieces were stamped on the ATC's and on white card stock. This way I could colour the pieces on the white card and cut them out to adhere on the ATC's. 


This is how that looks ! I did add some washi tape by Dina Wakley and typed the names of the Chess Pieces again to adhere over the washi tape. Lastly I doodled a little here and there. 

I have used :

Stampsets:
#133 - Makers Marks by Louise Nelson
#122 - Chess Pieces by Bispasha BK
#117 - Organics by Louise Nelson
Stencils:
#45 - Digital Bubbles by Autour de Mwa
#39 - Lotza Dots by Autour de Mwa

For more information about these products and a list of stockists please visit:


Thank you for stopping by ! 






1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the textural aspect of these ATCs, Corrie...the just pull me right in! J.U.I.C.Y. !!!

    ReplyDelete