Thursday 8 November 2018

Dreams

Hello everyone!

Happy Thursday ! It is my turn to show you some inspiration with the Vera Lane Studio Digital images again ! I have made 2 postcards today; one with the latest release called 'Adorabelle' and one with Frida.



This one was made with a piece of paper that came in a Stampington magazine called 'Stampers' Sampler'. I used one of the coloured images of this new set and placed her on some washi tape. I did coloured in her face, wings and legs. The sentiment came from the Tim Holtz 'Clippings' stickers. 

You'll find Adorabelle HERE

image 0




This postcard was made with a mop up from the gelli plate. I coloured Frida from the set Frida and friends and cut her out. I adhered her to the card together with a quote I found on the internet. 

You'll find Frida and Friends HERE

image 0


Thank you for stopping by today ! 




2 comments:

  1. As always, I am in awe of the way you integrate your background and foreground - both of these cards are amazing for the impact you've created this way. LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete