Friday 2 November 2018

Through the looking glass

Hello everyone,

The month of November has just started and that means the start of a new challenge! It is a fun one too !

Here is the inspiration board:



The words to go with this are : books, journals, alice in wonderland, gardens, garden items, terrariums, cloches, florals, pretty backgrounds, stark focal points, numbers, dates.

Of course when I saw the words : Alice in Wonderland I was sold ! I have made an Art Journal page:


This was so much fun to make ! I started with heat embossing the flowers with white embossing powder. Next I used Distress Oxide Inks to make the background. I used Antique Linen, Fossilised Amber and Peeled Paint. I used the same inks to stamp over the background here and there. Next I stamped the Alice in Wonderland figures on white card stock and gave them a tiny bit of shading, cut them out and adhered them onto the page. I also added some shading under the figures. Lastly I stamped the sentiment. 



I have used the following stamps:

The floral stamp I used for the background and the library dates stamp are from the new release
 Plate 1508; these will be available for single purchase soon. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today !



1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous page, Corrie - love the wonderful Alice in Wonderland feel, and will be sending a link to my buddy (of the same Alice name) who is obsessed with all artworks in this vein. She's going to LOVE it too!

    ReplyDelete