Friday 16 November 2018

The Darkside

Hello everyone,

Welcome to another post for Katzelkraft. I was in a naughty mood today and made, soon to be, murderscene. I had great fun making this !


First of all to get this scene I had to mirror one of the images because they were looking at each other. Because the criminal has numbers on his shirt (the numbers would be the wrong way around) I chose to flip Sherlock. I used tissue paper for this. You just stamp your image on it and glue it down the 'wrong' way on some white card stock. I used clear gesso to glue it because that works reasonable well with Zigs. The paper is really thin so you still have a perfect image, only the other way around. 
I coloured him with Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers. 
Because I wanted them both to look the same I stamped the criminal on tissue too but glued him down right way around. 
I then cut them out and found this pattern paper which I thought was great as a backdrop. I added some stamping to the left side and adhered my two images towards the bottom. 
Lastly I made up the sentiment from a word stamp also by Katzelkraft. 


I think it came out super cute ! If not murderous ! lol 

I have used the following stamps:

Thank you for stopping by today ! 



4 comments:

  1. Haha, geweldig leuk gedaan. Bedankt voor de tip van het tissuepapier.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. handige tip Corrie, leuke stempels zijn het he!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great hint with the stamping on tissue...a perfect solution to a puzzling problem. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these stamps and what a great tip on stamping on tissue to reverse the image! i will be using that tip soon.

    ReplyDelete