Wednesday 12 August 2015

If I only had the nerve!

Hello everone,

and welcome to Stampotique Wednesday! Today is Jackie's turn to choose the theme for the weekly Challenge and she decided on : Animals. This is what she said :

''We all love our animals......incorporate an animal in your project..."

So that is what I did and made a postcard..




I love the Wizard of Oz images which are designed by Janet Klein.. So I decided, as he is an animal, to use him today. 
The card was painted with my fingers and Dylusions paints. Next I put some model paste through a stencil. I stamped the background and decided it needed some splatters. I used white an black ink for this. Next I stamped the Lion. He was coloured with watercolour pencils and a water brush and cut out. I added some washitape and stamped the swirl in the left bottom corner as I thought it needed something more. I coloured the swirl with Big Brush Markers. 
Then it was time to put the Lion on the card. I doodled a little line around the card and made the sentiment with my typewriter. 

I used the following stamps:



Thank you for stopping by today ! 
Why not play along with us this week. You could win one of 2 $30 vouchers to spend in the online shop HERE.
Just remember: NO digi's and only one entry per person per challenge ! Good luck !!!

5 comments:

  1. Four lion is a roaring success with me... Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is nicely done Corrie, love your background it's such a bold and right color, it makes lion pop right off the page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww love Lion, fabby postcard :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's just charming - what a sweetheart, and a great touch of texture in the background.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete