Sunday 2 August 2015

De Craftorij zomer challenge dag 56 t/m 61 / Postcard a day - day 56 - 61

Hello everyone,

Here is the last helping of postcards for this Challenge. I can't believe how quickly it went by. I thoroughly enjoyed it and will play again next year. All that is left now is turning all 61 cards into 2 little booklets which I will do when I get home. Anyway here are the last 6 cards.


Day 56 - Use lots of stamps.




Day 57 - Bling bling.



Day 58 - Ink 




Day 59 - Party 




Day 60 - Squares/blocks.






Day 61 - Anything goes/ use 15 - 20 minutes max...


Thank you so much for stopping by ! 



6 comments:

  1. Yikes, I didn't expect the F&$G at the end! I have a phobia, thankfully I can look at your creative one :) Seriously I do have the most awful phobia and cannot even look at them in photographs or the television but moving on - what a stunning collection and there are so many aspects on each postcard which thrill me but my absolute favourite is the girl with the umbrella, the colours are so wonderful.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nou ik heb ook genoten van jou creaties, prachtige finale Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Corrie - another fantastic array of brilliant postcards. I just love the way you use colour - the girl under the umbrella and the crazy bird are so lovely - and the textures too on the Stampotique diamonds piece. Fabulous work!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a fabulous collection of beautiful cards.I love the brilliant coloring and the whole design of all.
    I wish you a nice week,
    lieve groetjes Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've really enjoyed all your postcards you've posted each week (?) Corrie. With each prompt you created something different using a variety of stamps, styles and colours - just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW what a fitting end to your collection, they all look fab xx

    ReplyDelete