Wednesday 19 August 2015

Stand out !

Hello everyone,

and welcome to another Stampotique Designers' Challenge. Today's hostess is Sam and she chose the theme 'repeat yourself'. This is what she said:

"I recently read that the human eye likes things that are repeated, so for this week's challenge I'm inviting you to use some sort of repetition on your creations. A stamp stamped more than once or even you own doodling. It's up to you but most importantly have fun!" 

I decided to make an art journal and this is it :



The base of this art journal is a gelli print. I added some stamping and stencilling and then stamped Heart Throb and the dog. I coloured 1 of the Heart Throbs and the dog with Copic Markers. he rest of the Heart Throbs was stamped on gessoed book text and I only added a little bit of shade with a grey pencil. I then cut them all out and adhered them to the page on top of some washi tape.  
Next I made the sentiment on my typewriter, cut it into strips and adhered them to the page too. 
That finished the page. 

I used the following stamps :

Thank you so much for stopping by ! 

Why not join us this week and you might win a $30 voucher to spend it the shop HERE. 

Just remember : NO Digi's and only one entry per person per challenge ! 

Good Luck !!! 

3 comments:

  1. I always love your gel prints Corrie. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. erg leuke uitwerking van deze challenge Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You nailed this challenge. This is so adorably awesome!! xx

    ReplyDelete