Friday 7 August 2015

Off with her head !

Hello everyone,

Today it is my turn on the VLVS! Blog. I have made a set of three Alice in Wonderland ATC's. I have been making ATC's in threes for a while now and I am really enjoying this.... Hope I don't bore you with them....







Close- up of the queen







Close-up of Alice 




Close- up of Tweedledee and Tweedledum




Here you can see you can still use them separately. 


These ATC's were made with three pieces of card stock, VivaLasVegaStamps! & Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and Copic Markers, nothing else. 
All I did was stamp the images on the ATC's and coloured them and the backgrounds. That was it ! 

I have used the following stamps:




Thanks so much for stopping by today ! 




4 comments:

  1. Applaus, applaus....helemaal geweldig.
    Dit idee ga ik van je "lenen".

    gr.Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Het zijn weer supergave beauty's Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh what a fab idea, love how they look all together and as singles xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous Alice trio creating a great panorama when they are together - so clever.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete